Bob Cissell

donation request

Hello from Bob Cissell 

we came down from Chicago and enjoyed our NCAA contest tickets  Thanks again

?  I'm putting together a fundraiser for Rebuilding Together Aurora here in Aurora Il   making a St Louis weekend gift basket which will get a lot of interest and help us sell a bunch of raffle tickets.  Not sure if you guys can help with 4 tickets any where in the stadium  You can find us at rtaurora.org and Facebook , we repair homes for the less fortunate, vets, handicapped and seniors  I can send you our 501c and flyer about the event if you would like  .  our event is 8/18 so of course it would be a game after that!!!  We are having our event at Top Golf in Naperville  fun food driving golf balls and awesome raffles and silent auctions!!  all of our labor is volunteer we have fundraiser s to pay for the materials.  Let me know, I thought I would take a shot .  any consideration is appreciated.  Bob Cissell Mr FUNdraiser 1219 Barkston lane aurora il 60502  cissell28@aol.com  630 767 4813

Mick, did you have chance to take a look at my donation request.  If not, no big deal, I thought I'd take a shot.  Thanks though for considering.